Saturday, December 19, 2009

Heart sinks lol...!!!!!....



On this time only god understand deep down my heart...heart sinks seyh..!!..Wat 2 say,its already appen..I am a human created by Allah..hav a feeling but no 1 understand bout feeling right now..??..My frenx..??..they dunt now wat appen on me. Even i olwez share my prob wif them,but they cant help me..cuz this is bout my feeling..Only myself can help..but i dunt know how 2 start...

Yeah,i know everybody hav a feeling at sme1 or wateve la...n me also... Bout my feeling,its difficult 2 say...Sme time i feel caring,loving,miss n blabla..at sme1... That person,who i know as a frenx...But now,everything change when i see...????????????????????????????????????????.....My heart on tht time feel sick,suck,broken2...Liked "batu y mhempap aty ak"...I know,who am i..??...I realised i not perfect in yor eyes....But think deeply r u..!!..Im a person hav a feeling,not easily 2 play my heart....Now at the end,nuthing 2 xplain anymore....I know ur life will peace wif out me...


Lupakan aku kembali padanya
Aku bukan siapa-siapa untukmu
Kucintaimu tak berarti bahwa
Ku harus memilikimu selamanya
Wat can i do..??...Everythings the end now...I hate wif my feeling cm keling right now..??..Damn....!!!!...

No comments: